Website to visit for Targeted Worker Report
Every Person Deserves A Future
PV JOBS is serving as the Jobs Coordinator for the Crenshaw/LAX Light Rail Transit Project. As the jobs coordinator, they are responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Generate and maintain specific programs targeting residents for construction opportunities at the project.
- Attend Job Fairs and/or Community meetings to outreach to the community regarding opportunities available for union.
- Provide assistance to clients for entry into the unions.
- Generate and maintain program specific documentation for the projects request for skilled workers and for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Provide referrals that meet the geographic project requirements, low income, and specific skill set requirements.
- Coordinate and collect monthly reports indicating conformance of each hiring requirement.
- Assume full administrative responsibilities for program implementation of hire and apprentice requirements as defined by LADPW